What can Healthy Futures do for you?
- If you need help with something non-medical, a referral can be made to the Healthy Futures Service.
- You will have an assessment with a Link Worker, they will listen to you and try to identify what type of support may need.
- Your Link Worker will work alongside you to create a plan to help you reach your goals and improve your wellbeing.
- Your Link Worker will then let you know about other local organisations and activities, that can help you further and support you to access them.
What can Healthy Futures help and support you with?
- Benefits Support and Debt Advice
- Arts, Creative and Therapeutic Activities
- Healthy Lifestyles Health Promotion e.g. smoking, physical activity and healthy eating
- Education, Training and Learning
- Care Advocacy
- Counselling and talking therapies
- Support Groups & Networks
- Social and Peer Activities
- Employment and volunteering
- Housing Support
Healthy Futures offers short term support to enable you to access the right service, help you achieve your goals and be a healthier happier you.
How to refer
Patients can self-refer themselves by phoning 01752 203673 or by email email@example.com or the GP practice can make a referral.
For more information about what Healthy Futures can help you with please download their Leaflet and Referral Form or alternatively visit their Website.